4/14/09

Yes, This is a new post

So, I have kind of given up on the whole blog thing. it just takes too much time, it's like a part time job really. I do however feel that I should give it one more try. This post is not an update on the life at the Overstreet household, but there are a few items on the agenda of this post!!

1) I am writing a Q&A article for a magazine/class. If you could ask 2 questions about Health, Nutrition, Food, Wellness, Exercise ect, what would they be? What do you want to know? What myth do you want busted? What fact are you too lazy to search for? What questions do you have that you want an extensive, clear answer on? Please comment fast as this is due soon and I need ideas! Thanks!

2) I have been experiencing the "I have no voice" syndrome for almost 2 months now. I may have laryngitis, a viral infection, a strained vocal chord, or even laryngeal cancer. Has anyone had this? Did it ever get better? I use my voice for teaching dance, SINGING, and yelling at my husband (no, not really) so it is imperative that I get it back! Help... PS, what the random pic?

3) Everyone should really come to this event. It is a night of entertainment, contests, prizes, raffles, and community outreach!! Also, if you have any services, items, or efforts that you would like to donate, let me know! COME! and Bring the whole family!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

HOLY shiz, a new freakin post! Dude, I am here for whenever you want cute things done. It happens to be my specialty. So, let me know and we'll do some! You know your money is no good here, and I'm sure that other people will see your fabulousness and want to give me all their money. At least thats what I keep telling Braden so he'll stop telling me to stop spending all our money.

Melody B. said...

My questions...
1) What causes side cramps when running?
2) How mnay grams of protein should a woman eat per day?

P.S. You really need to go that "no voice" thing checked out. Something like that going on for 2 MONTHS?

The Garlock's said...

Hooray a new post! I can't really think of any health questions for ya but I could donate some haircuts or something for the "reach out" thing.

With Love, Bobbi said...

What natural things can you do/eat for arthritis?

2nd question- for glaucoma what can you do to help it/stop it short of taking medication?

3rd question(Koltn) what can he do physically/nutritionally to buff up without getting fat? He is working out twice a day every day. Lifting in the am. then either track or football after school. He is drinking protein shakes too.

Calli O. said...

Well he is working out which is key. Protein shakes should only be taken AFTER a workout. That is when it builds up the muscle. Also, cutting out sugar and limiting refined carbs will help too.