12/8/09

8 DAYS


Today was my last day of "physical school." It was bittersweet. Call me a nerd, but I actually like school.  I like testing myself and challenging myself and showing that I know stuff.  Like I said, I am proud to be done and graduating, but I think I will miss it and I won't all at the same time.

Exciting that I have a couple "possible jobs"

A Doctor called me on Friday. Yes a Doctor!!! I felt so  important!  He wanted to talk to me about the job I applied for and of course I was at Khols shopping and my phone was beeping "Im about to die." So he asked me if I had time to talk and I asked him if I could call him in about an hour and he said yes and I was excited. Well I called back, no answer. Still haven't heard form him.  I WILL BE PERSISTENT, because this gig is awesome.  I would have doctors refer patients to me and then I would evaluate them, design their diets and teach them how to better their diabetes, obesity, nutrient deficiency ect ect... And teach group classes. Really cool. So cross your fingers that I get a hold of him!

The other is Medifast weight loss center. Not ideal, but it would give me the experience that I need for some of the cooler jobs I want.

4 presentaitions down
2 papers down
1 design packet down

1 LONG paper to go
1 Final Exam to go

No comments: