12/13/09

4 Days

As I move closer to the end, I start to lose my perfectionist-ism.  All semester Michael, tells me "stop being a stupid perfectionist and stressing about dumb things!"  It's true I get really picky about things that end up wasting more of my time then helping me. So tonight as I finish up my 13-page project/paper, I did exactly that.  I didn;t care.  If it was a Nutrition course of course I would care! But for a random elective, no I wont do it!! So with that said I shall make my final update before I post pictures of me in my cap and gown and pretty little paper that deems me a person that completed college.

0 papers to go
0 presentaitions to go
0 packets to go
0 finals to go


What a GOOD-FREAKIN- FEELING!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Congrats Calli! I'm so proud of you! Graduating college is an awesome accomplishment! WHOO HOO! You're done!

Calli O. said...

Thanks Nikki!!! Woo Hoo!

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you! And you look fabulous! I am feeling like we are going to need to a) throw a party- great excuse, and b) take you on a "i'm graduated foto shoot. let me know, i am so down!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Congrats Calli! That is such a hard, great accomplishment!! Hey, I was talking to Jacki the other day and we both want to come back to dance... but I'm afraid I will suck too bad to keep up with you ladies!! I am so out of shape! I think I was in better shape when I was pregnant--seriously!

The Garlock's said...

I can't believe your done, you know what that means??!!!