12/16/09

Folks... One more Day

Starting to feel weird as I exit the student role.  It was strange when Michael and I went and got swigs and snacks and sat down and watched So You Think You Can Dance and had not a lingering care in the world.  Usually we feel guilty when we just "hang" because we know there are projects, papers, homework ect to be done.  It's like I don't know how to do nothing.  Weird... I know, but cool.

Update on the Job: The New Mexico doctor called back, set me up with the MD in Mesa and I am going into the clinic Tuesday to meet them and possibly set things up!  AND... the New Mexico doctor also told me that there are opportunities for me in Tepme and PHX incase this one isn't what I was looking for.

Life Update:  This weekend is kind of insane! Friday is graduation and the Higher Ground Christmas recital, which I will be Hip Hopping in. Then out dancing with the girls! Saturday, Dress Rehearsal for CDC, possible Jump Street party and then the Christian Dance Company show, which myself and my mother will be dancing in. Lot's of dancing and partying, weird... those are my favorite things to do!

I promise no more pictures of me, it's getting out of control...

2 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Oh relish the days when you can just sit down and do nothing...Those days will end soon enough once the babies start coming...

Chelsea said...

CALLI!!! I found your blog, and it made me soo happy! Congrats on graduating! I just talked to my mom about the family Christmas party last night that I missed, and wish I cold have been there. But we'll be moving there before we know it! YAY!!
Oh ya, by the way this is your favorite cousin, Chelsea