12/22/09

Yep. Official

Friday was indeed a glorious day. It was exciting and surreal.  People that are too cool to walk, get over it and just do it.  You have put in time and money, energy and effort so just complete it officially and do it. It was worth doing I think. This was me getting dropped off at the Nursing and Health Innovation college in downtown Phoenix.  This is where I gathered with a bunch of other students,NUR, EXW, NTR.  We sign in grab our name card and assemble in groups depending on major.  The funnest part was walking down the street with the bag pipe players leading us to the convention center.  It was like a weird dream: people in gowns, random bagpipe music, walking in the middle of a busy street.  It was pretty neat. The actual program was long and semi-monotenous, but itwas cool to hear my name and accept my diploma and feel the closure of accomplishment.  It was rad because my whole family was there to cheer me on, Shalene and Max aren't shown in this one...
And so I did it everyone, it feels good and now I gotta get out there and make some money!
Yes, this is how I rock the cap and gown! Thanks everyone that cheered me on. Now lets get on with Christmas!!

My grades, Ya the B was an 89% ridiculous...

6 comments:

jennyandskyler said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!I am so excited that you are done, and a little jealous! But congrats and enjoy life with no school!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Go Calli!! Congrats, what an accomplishment. You'll do great things! :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Congrats girl!!!!

Rosemary said...

YAY! Congratulations! I can't even imagine how awesome it must feel to be totally done. I miss you too! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.

With Love, Bobbi said...

YEA FOR CALLI! The walk sounds amazing-love bag pipes! You should be proud of your achievement! Glad you didn't follow in your mom's footsteps on this one.

Shanna said...

Congrats!