4/12/10

Express Yourself


I just watched this commercial and it left me with such happy feelings. It made me think about how we tend to live our lives halfway. We do things we like and feel pretty good most days, but do we do things we love and smile and laugh and take risks and let the care-free kid in us come out? Do we live FULLY or just what is normal and habitual?

There has been many times in my life where I have wanted so bad to do something that was risky or that other people thought was dumb or that took more effort than usual, but then didn't do it because of those reasons or becasue I had fear. What the crap? That is so dumb.

We all have responsibilities and real-life matters to worry about, but the times that we have to ourselves or with our families or spouse or friends, we should live up to the fullest! Boredom is a waste of time and procrastination is a pest.  I am now going to do everything I saw in this video... Relax on the porch, dance in public places, hang out on  a roof top, match my umbrella, start a painting, dance like a weirdo in the middle of the office, drive in a drop top with the music up, jump on the trampoline, karaoke in the backyard, and play music! Everything except for what's being advertised, drinking coffee.

Thanks coffe-mate for inspiring me to live life how I always want to, but get held back from.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

That was a pretty cool post. I agree, we need to do more cool stuff and not.woody about what people think. We'll see if you actually do it...make us proud and.take.pictures! By the way I made this comment with my new android phone.

Candice and Steve said...

I think I've seen you do some crazy dancing in public places. Yes, I think I have.....Now I can't wait to see your painting and oh...all that other stuff. I'll do them too....maybe.

Jim and Shalene said...

I prefer to be bored and unhappy.