4/21/10

Let's Play Catch Up

So the past couple of months have been pretty event filled. Most of the cool things were not documented by camera, but some things were and I'm trying to get better at it. Let's go back to the Ostrich Festival (this would be a not so cool thing that I happened to document)

We watched the Ostrich race and it was really just that. creepy looking animals with insane people racing them and trying to not to fall off and bail. I got the creepiest upclose shot of one, these things freak me out. Ewwwww


I can't believe I ate one of them!! I am an adventurous eater though so I had to get in on that action. Decent..

Michael ate a ginormous pretzel. Oh how we are so opposite!!
It was hot, dusty, and the entry fee was far too much, but hey!! It was something different and we had a good time! Max liked it too! Cute face.

If you read Shalene's blog, you know how we took a trip to Cali to go to Disneyland with my mom and her performing group so that she could have people to hang out with. We really dod have a lot of fun and didn't want to come home. We just did Disney/Cali Adventure, went to a pirate show, went to the beach, ate good food, I had my share of chocolate frozen bananas, and played with Max and exposed him to the Happiest Place on Earth.

These are a few of our goodies we purchased. Of course you have to shop when in another state. I totally caved and bought this hat in DL. We look cute, you know it.
We ave some pretty funny picture of me with random characters. We completely by accident were chillin by the cast/employee exit and so characters kept starting and ending their shifts right there. I would stand with Max and pretend I didn't know they were coming and Shalene would snap the pic of us when they walked by me. I would randomly smile and snap, we got pics! We are sneaky McGee I know...

Also I decided it would be really fun to be a Disney Dancer. Except I thought it was weird how they make them wear wigs and they are all really short. How come all famous dancers are freakin short. Can someone please notify me of a tall dancer that is famous?
This brings me to my next ambition.
GLee
I'm sure you know about the open casting call for GLee. I am in love with this show and literally have dreams of being on it. Singing and dancing with people that are equally nerdy about it as I am would be the greatest thing ever. Sooooooo.....
if I do make the audition video and submit it, I need all of you to vote for me. I'll keep you posted.

My Mexican Meals Class
went good.
Half of the people ended up not making it so it was a small class, but it was a great first time class. Here are some of my dishes we ate, CEVICHE.... HORCHATA..... YUM

Anyway, we eat good food we learn stuff so come to the next one!

And the 1st annual Summer time Bake-Off is here

Check out the blog and get involved, we already have a few participants and lots of eager sponsors!!

That's all for now. i will try to be more regular so I don't have to play catch up.
Peace

No comments: