6/8/10

Happy Anniversary. Have We Really Hit 4 Years??

I just opened my old laptop and looked through every picture from our wedding until now. Wow. So many things I forgot about and so many happy times I remembered. Michael and I have been married for 4 years now. Wow. Looking back at those pictures we look so young, but somehow it seems like yesterday. We have been through so much. So much has changed, but at the same time we are just the same. At this monumental moment I'd like so say a few things...

Thank you for this,

And loving me even when I do dumb things like this

And look like this
OR This...

 
And for taking me here

Twice...

And helping me get here

And just so you know I loved you then

And I love you now

So proud of this

And this...

Let's keep doing this,

And never stop doing this

And I can't wait until  we have him...

hahahaha, poor thing...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE, I'M GLAD WE STILL LOVE EACHOTHER AFTER 4 WHOLE YEARS!!!

10 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

yay! congrats and happy 4 year anni!! :) i love this post! so cute!

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Awww... you guys are so cute!! Happy Anniversary!!

With Love, Bobbi said...

Pictures say 1000 words. Very sweet! Congrats- It's only just begun.........

Candice and Steve said...

I loved it! That was awesome. Just imagine 40 more years together. Won't that be cute!

Jim and Shalene said...

You already have 4 comments in like 5 hours. WOW...I thought this post was great....Can't wait for cute little baby Overstreet with the pointy chin and comb over...so cute......

Bonnie and Kirk said...

I can't believe it's been four years. I love the pics. You guys are cute.

Unknown said...

Such a cute post for such a cute couple. Happy anniversary! Cheers to many more!

ps. in the pic of Michael graduating you look like your mom, like whoa. I just now noticed it.

Jared Westergard said...

What a cute post happy anniversary!!

melissa hogle said...

Oh this is such a cute blog post! Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

couldn't tell you why that made me cry.... love you guys! So happy for you- happy anniversary!!