8/23/10

Vacation Series Part 1

NEW YORK
How I love you
And I dream of you often
Wishing I was there enjoying all of your beauty
With my favorite people, my family.

I began making collages of the things we did/saw, but there were just too many pictures so enjoy the fraction of awesomeness that I have provided (click to enlarge).

JACK'S BAPTISM
BUBBLES & TICKLE TIME
MINUTE TO WIN IT
BOSTON (the good and the bad...)

NEW YORK KNOWS HOW TO DO ICE CREAM


MAX ON THE BEACH


JOSEPH SMITH BIRTH PLACE

FLOAT DOWN THE RIVER

CANOES AND KAYAKS
MICHAEL JUMPING OFF A CLIFF
CALLI JUMPING OFF A CLIFF
I LOVE MY FAMILY, WE HAVE GOOD TIMES LOTS

3 comments:

jennyandskyler said...

I want to be part of your family! It looks like you guys had so much fun! We really need to get together soon and catch up, we miss you guys!! Super cute post, love family time!

Candice and Steve said...

Awesome pictures! I had forgotten already about some of these great times! I love our family.....

Bonnie and Kirk said...

OK...I never saw this post...how did I miss it. All of those pictures are awesome...good job Calli. I hope you guys come back at some point in your busy lives.